Tool & Die Repair Technician
Futaba Industrial Texas Corp.
San Antonio, TX
Futaba Industrial Texas Corp. is a Toyota supplier looking for a Tool & Die Technician to join our team!
WHY WORK AT FUTABA INDUSTRIAL TEXAS!!!
- $500 Bonus - after 90 days of employment
- Paid Plant Shutdown twice a year (July and December)
- 9 Major Paid Holidays
- 6 Days Paid Sick Time
- Two weeks' vacation after one year of employment
- 401K with company match
- **97% *EMPLOYER PAID
*** *Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance*
**No 90 day wait for benefits – start 1st
of the month after 30 days**
Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability*
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Study specifications, blue-prints, sketches, models, shop data and confers with engineering personnel to resolve problems related to material characteristics, dimensional tolerances, service requirements, manufacturing procedures and cost.
- Must have broad knowledge of machining operations. Set up and safe use of manual mill, lathe, radial drill, surface grinders and radio drills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, interpret, repair and rebuild all styles of dies which consist of progressive, blank, and large transfer dies.
- Safe use of large overhead cranes 25 and 5 metric TONS
- Follow company policies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Prefer certification or equivalent training and experience
- Basic mathematics
- Machining experience
- Die theory
- Able to do bench work with air tools
- Weld TIG and stick welding - a plus
- Blueprint reading
- Must be able to lift 40-50 LBS
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Reading & writing skills
Position requirements are to create and maintain inspection standards and work standard, regular and reliable attendance to meet production needs, follow all ISO 14001 standards, and requires compliance with quality standards at all times. All employees are responsible for wearing all the required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) necessary for the tasks they are performing and/or the location of the building they are located in. All employees are required to perform any job, task, or duty assigned to them, whether or not it is directly related to their specific job title. All employees are responsible for wearing all the required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) necessary for the tasks they are performing and/or the location of the building they are located in. All employees are required to perform any job, task, or duty assigned to them, whether or not it is directly related to their specific job title.
You should be proficient in:
- Tool/Die/Mold Repair Skills
- Tool/Die/Mold Setup Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment