Torch 2 Machine Operator 2 in Factory 1 – 1st shift
Millerbernd Manufacturing Co.
We are looking for a Machine Operator 2 to join our team. The Machine Operator II is responsible for setting up, operating, loading and unloading various machines/ equipment to manufacture metal products in accordance with product specifications.
As a Machine Operator 2, you will:
- Set-up, adjust and operate 8 or more Level I machines and 1-3 Level II machines
- Generally close tolerance work where dimensional and finish requirements are not difficult to maintain due to nature of tooling and machine setups
- Work is usually repetitive and subject to process inspection
- Required to read part drawings and use adjustable, direct reading and fixed gauges to check work
- Diagnose operating problems and make adjustments or minor repairs
- Load and feed metal stock and other materials into manual or automatic machines
Role Qualifications as a Machine Operator 2:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Skill of effective and appropriate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to operate hoists, cranes, and other powered industrial vehicles as needed
Why Millerbernd and Who We Are:
We strive to create the best opportunities for our employees. Here you can discover your potential, turn your ideas into reality and become a part of a team with skills and experience in various disciplines. At Millerbernd, you will enjoy a fulfilling and dynamic work environment, exclusive professional development opportunities, exceptional benefits, and competitive compensation.
Bonus perks to working at Millerbernd
- Employee Incentive Program – based on achieving weekly production goals, paid out monthly, and can add between $2.00-$4.00 per hour increase to base salaries.
- Onsite and 100% paid Weld School
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Working Hours – we offer 3-day and 4-day work weeks
- Branded Swag and giveaways
- Company-wide goal achievement celebrations
After you’ve submitted your application, here is what you can expect to happen next:
- Your application will be reviewed by our internal Talent Acquisition Team, not a robot or computer software program.
- Once our team has reviewed your application and your skills, qualifications, and experience match what we are looking for, we will reach out to set up a phone interview.
- After we’ve had a chance to chat with you, we will pass your application and our notes on to the hiring manager. From here, the hiring manager will review the information and determine next steps.
- Next steps would include an on-site interview and tour of the facility to see what you could be doing here at Millerbernd Manufacturing. From here, the hiring manager would discuss the interview with the Team Lead (if applicable) and determine to move forward or not.
Throughout the process, you will receive communication from our Talent Acquisition Team regarding the status of your application and next steps if applicable. On average, our hiring process takes 3-10 business days once your application is submitted.
The actual base salary for this role is based on various factors, including but not limited to market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The range provided is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
- 1st shift is Monday - Thursday 5am-3pm
- 10-hour shifts (per day) including paid breaks (1st shift)
- Voluntary Overtime is available
Apply Now if this sounds like you! #FormYourFuture