Tour Club Assembly Tech I
San Diego, CA
WE ARE A PRODUCT COMPANY.
WE ARE A PROCESS COMPANY.
ABOVE ALL, WE ARE A PEOPLE COMPANY.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality, and exceptional service. We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities, and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do – from the performance and consistency of our products to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
Job Title: Tour Club Assembly Tech I
Salary Range: $47,000 - $57,000 annually, plus bonus eligibility
Summary: To perform all types of golf club operations: Assembly, loft and lie, cut and buff, gripping, initial prep and packout of clubs while being able to follow detailed instructions ensuring 100% continuity on a daily basis. This also includes pulling proper materials, and shipping clubs as needed.
- Perform advanced club operations in assembly, loft and lie, cutting, buffing and gripping to club specifications along with having the ability to change to updated processes that will ensure the continued growth of Worldwide Tour Staff Player club usage.
- Perform any and all required operations to ensure zero tolerance club specifications including visual inspection, machine testing and measuring with precision instruments.
- Stamp wedges to exact order specifications for WW Tour Orders.
- Ability to perform all other related duties within the Tour Club area including, but not limited to, inventory cycle counts, daily departmental cleaning before the end of daily shifts and receiving.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in club building or 4 years related golf club assembly experience required. Must have a strong attention to detail. Basic computer skills strongly preferred. Must be able to read and speak English.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift 40 lbs. Constantly working around heavy grinding and sandblasting equipment.
- Must have a TEAM first attitude and willingness to work effectively with others.
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.ID:uDnQdo