Arcosa Aggregates is searching for a Dozer Operator for our Cameron, Texas plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture by assisting with the activities and engaging with staff within a mining environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards. As a Dozer Operator, you enter will help in the production of natural aggregates in a mining environment.
Arcosa Aggregates is a leading producer and distributor of construction materials and services. We are unified in our commitment to building a better world through the foundations of roads, bridges, and buildings in our communities across the United States.
What You’ll Do:
· Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations.
· Operate at least 3 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)
· Operate equipment in quarry or production
· Must have excavator and dozer experience
· Follow all safety rules and practices
· May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
· Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
· Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
· The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required.
· The ability to work in varied outdoor environments (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· A minimum of 2 years of experience