Trainee-Bridge & Highway Construction
Capital Materials LLC
Jefferson City, MO
Trainee-Bridge & Highway
BUILD YOUR FUTURE CAREER WITH CAPITAL PAVING & CONSTRUCTION
Are you looking for a career in Civil Construction? Do you have a willingness to learn new skills? Capital Paving and Construction is hiring Bridge & Highway Construction Trainees for projects in the Maries County, Missouri area. Under supervision, you will experience hands on learning as you develop the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in civil construction trades.
We encourage women and minorities to apply. Capital is an EEO employer and will give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
- Assist in the clearing and preparation of the construction site.
- Possibility to learn and become proficient in safe operation of heavy equipment such as mini-excavators, back hoes, skid steers, trenchers, with supervision as required
- Provide assistance to other team members as and when required
- Operation of various hand tools and power equipment.
- Any additional tasks as directed by job site Superintendent and Foreman.
- Work primarily outdoors, exposed to inclement weather, and in proximity of chemical, electrical, and mechanical hazards.
Must be 18 years old.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to undergo a background check, physical, drug, and alcohol testing.
- Weekend work may be required from time to time.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
These positions are full-time, benefit eligible positions. Capital offers a great benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and 401k with employer match.ID:uDnQdo