Truck Driver – Heavy Off Highway- Day and Night Shift -$2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC
Responsible for driving/operating heavy equipment off road haul truck to move rock product to selected intake crushing/screening site and deposit load into intake area. Accountability of the safe and timely transportation of such loads will be imperative. The ability to operate hand and foot controls in vehicle. Operative service equipment and perform regular maintenance on equipment. Perform daily inspection of vehicle at site. Perform pre-operation check of equipment and complete documentation.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check