Tube Machine Setup operator
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must attend and pass the Johnson Controls Manufacturing Training and Safety class. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be able to read a blueprint and tape measure and work with fractions and decimals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and Operational Method Sheets (OMS).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is very loud.
- Handles material to and from work station and gets work station and equipment ready for production.
- Sets and perform tube bending operations, make necessary changes including program correction to manage quality standards. Assist maintenance in changing dies and trouble shooting.
- Performs rework as directed, makes minor changes and adjustments on machinery and equipment such as changing tools, adjusting machine parameters, pressure setting, machine speeds, maintains records as required and report needed maintenance on machines.
- Perform first and last piece inspection of parts produced against drawing and /or specifications.
- Maintains quality standard, keeps work station in order.
- Perform any and all other department duties as assigned by Supervisor and observe all safety rules.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo