Underground Foreman/ Operator- Communications
San Antonio, TX
- Understand the fundamentals and dangers of working with underground utilities.
- Prior construction knowledge required
- Understand safety zones while working around equipment i.e. backhoes, bore rigs, air compressors, etc.
- Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds
- Standing, walking including and primarily on uneven surfaces, turning, stooping, kneeling, crouching, speaking and hearing are required continuously
- Employee will be subjected to outside weather conditions
- Employee could be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, cold, heat and humidity.
- The noise level in the work environment can often be loud
- The employee is frequently exposed to slow- or fast-moving traffic in the work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Third Party Agency Notice:
Primoris will not accept any unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiting agencies either domestic or international. Primoris nor its subsidiaries will be responsible for any fees from the use of any unsolicited resumes either through our ATS or via electronic mail systems from any agency representative or agency consultant unless your firm is an approved vendor partner with a current executed agreement.ID:uDnQdo