Underground Haul Truck Driver
McConway & Torley, LLC
Lake Lynn, PA
NOW OFFERING A $3,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Arcosa Aggregates Ohio River Valley Region is the leading producer and distributor of construction materials and services. We are unified in our commitment to building a better world through the foundations of roads, bridges, and buildings in our communities across the Southeastern United States.
What you’ll do:
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain mobile equipment according to company standards.
- Be involved with maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Pre-shift equipment for safety defects and report them to a supervisor.
- Operate a 775,777 Cat haul trucks. Operate 465,605 Komatsu haul trucks.
- Learn how to run other various underground equipment. Such as Loaders, Haul Trucks, Scalers and Bolters.
What you’ll need:
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance.
- The ability to take direction from a supervisor or leadman.
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy).
- The ability to work in an underground limestone mine.
- Underground experience is a plus.
- Part 48 MSHA training a plus
- The ability to drill 4 to 5 working faces a day in a safe and efficient manner.
- 2 to 4 years related experience preferred.
Company benefits include:
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
- Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
- Retirement 401(K) with company contribution to match.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Background check