Underground Loader Operator
McConway & Torley, LLC
Lake Lynn, PA
Arcosa Aggregates Ohio River Valley Region is searching for an Underground Loader Operator for our Lake Lynn, PA plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA Safety standards. As an Underground Loader Operator, you will perform your routine tasks as well as other duties as directed.
Arcosa Aggregates Ohio River Valley Region is the leading producer and distributor of construction materials and services. We are unified in our commitment to building a better world through the foundations of roads, bridges, and buildings in our communities across the Southeastern United States.
What you’ll do:
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain mobile equipment according to company standards.
- Be involved with maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Pre-shift equipment for safety defects and report them to a supervisor.
- Run the following style loaders 988k,992,980.
- Learn how to operate other various underground equipment. Such as Haul trucks, Scalers, Bolters, Drills.
What you’ll need:
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance.
- The ability to take direction from a supervisor or leadman.
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy).
- The ability to work in an underground limestone mine.
- Underground experience is a plus.
- Part 48 MSHA training a plus.
- The ability to run a 988k loader safely and efficiently.
- The ability to load 775 and 777 haul trucks in a safe and timely manner.
- The ability to get 75 to 100 loads out per day to the crushing plant.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience preferred, but not required.
Company benefits include:
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
- Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more.
- Retirement 401(K) with company contribution to match.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Background check