Upgrading Account Manager, (Downstream, Fort McMurray, AB)
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like to help shape and implement Baker Hughes Sourcing Strategies?
Join our Team!
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Partner with the best
As an Upgrading Account Manager, you are responsible for:
- Supporting an onsite team to deliver chemical process or water business solutions to our customers
- Interpreting technical data and sending service reports to identify recommendations and solutions a daily/weekly basis
- Collaborating with co-workers and customers to provide technical guidance to solve complex technical problems
- Leading business reviews, technical presentations and attending customer meetings to advise on product enhancements and improvements
- Assisting with the development of short- and long-range sales goals through identifying potential new growth opportunities
- Managing chemical inventories and coordinating deliveries at customer locations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Industrial, Refining or Sales in the downstream or upstream oil & gas industry
- Demonstrate knowledge of Refinery Process and Finished Fuels Additive and treatment
- Have a solid understanding of demulsification, corrosion control, fouling control, and water treatment
- Be able to pass a drug screen upon hiring
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrate good communication with interpersonal skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with teams and customers
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
- Demonstrate experience of mentoring, developing and motivating teams in a global matrix environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday – Friday, (7am – 4pm)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits