UX Designer, Applications
Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, Agricultural Tire Div.
Azuga, a Bridgestone Company, is a mission-driven team committed to remaining the fastest growing enterprise fleet management mobility solution in the industry. With vehicle GPS fleet tracking, safety camera solutions, driver safety and vehicle diagnostics for small business and enterprise fleets, our fleet management system, and therefore our teams, are helping fleet managers and drivers make smarter decisions when it comes to vehicle maintenance, cost-savings and safety.
We are a group of builders and doers - building the foundations of a dynamic marketing team and marketing strategy to deliver amazing results for our customers and our sales partners. We are a team with a strong commitment to customer-driven innovation, data-based decision making and a commitment to learning through experimentation. As a part of Bridgestone, the opportunities can be endless across the broad spectrum of businesses in the Bridgestone portfolio. If this is your type of work and the type of environment you want to work in, we encourage you to explore our job opportunities.
be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
** This position has the option to be a remote opportunity **
Below are some of the responsibilities a UX designer is expected to assume:
● Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience
● Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
● Drive relationships with customers, study UX competitors, and portfolio products.
● Develop personas, scenarios, and user stories.
● Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and acceptance criteria.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Develop and implement usability testing, experimentation, and design principles cross-functionally.
● Design for accessibility standards.
● Create and maintain usability documentation, research, and user experience validation.
● Work with developers to ensure product feasibility, product quality, and user experience requirements.
● Work closely with product managers and marketing to maximize customer success
● Ensure products are tested with customers and validated against business goals.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
Below are the qualifications expected of a UX designer:
● Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
● Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
● Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
● Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
● Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.