Job Description and Qualifications
At Air Products, our purpose is to bring people together to reimagine what’s possible, collaborate and innovate solutions to the world’s most significant energy and environmental sustainability challenges. Grow with us as we embark on building tomorrow together by being the safest, most diverse, and most profitable industrial gas company in the world.
Reimagine What’s Possible
If you are an experienced UX Researcher who likes to be challenged and flourish with learning new things, we have an opportunity for you. As a UX Researcher you will design and conduct custom research to bring insights and feedback on our digital products. You will analyze the research data, and present insights using personas and journey maps. Responsible for synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data to help drive product and design decisions.
Essential functions in this role:
- Meet the UX research needs for digital technology and its business partners to deliver outstanding digital products.
- Apply different research methods to get customer feedback and produce insights for better digital product outcomes.
- Leverage analytics and other insights to better understand customers and how DT can deliver innovative products to them.
- Deliver research-based insights to find new digital product opportunities.
- Help to establish our UX research process and tools.
- Assist with education on different research methods and their outcomes.
- 3 plus years of UX research experience in qualitative and quantitative research
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Psychology, or related field.
- Curiosity to learn more and understand customer behaviors and attitudes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build actionable insights for key stakeholders.
- Experience with personas, journey maps and UCD (user centered design)
- Detailed oriented researcher with strong focus on understanding customers “Why”.
- Ability to collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers.
We are the world’s largest hydrogen producer with over 80 years of industrial gas experience. We are hydrogen experts delivering safe, end-to-end solutions, investing in real, clean energy projects at scale, and driving the industry forward to generate a cleaner future.
At Air Products, we work in an environment where we put safety first, diversity is essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter. To learn more, visit About Air Products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans. You will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Air Products is committed to working with and providing a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail us at [email protected]. General application status inquiries are not answered by this mailbox rather you’ll receive an e-mail directly from our Career Center and/or the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The expected pay range for this job varies based on location. In California, the expected pay range is $110, 850 - $150,100 plus bonus. This is the pay range that we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.