Vactor Mfg. Inc – 2nd shift Assembler without weld starting at $27.26/hr.
Mark Rite Lines Equipment Company, Inc.
- Assemble components and sub-assemblies per drawings and verbal instructions.
- Perform electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical applications.
- Maintain a clean, safe workplace.
- Overtime commitment when needed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical assembly experience with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to read blueprints, hydraulic schematics, diagrams, and build tickets.
- Ability to operate overhead crane, hoist, miscellaneous air and electric hand tools.
- Ability to work in prolonged postures (bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, standing, and squatting) while performing all job tasks.
- Ability to climb ladders.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits of Employment:
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: annual bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Vactor Mfg. Inc. is a leading manufacturer of municipal combination catch basin/sewer cleaning vacuum trucks and industrial vacuum loaders that clean up industrial waste or recover and recycle valuable raw materials. Vactor is located in Streator, IL and is a subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation.
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our plant. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, IL, with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems.
For more information on Federal Signal, visit: www.federalsignal.com. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law. If you require reasonable accommodation in the application process, call Human Resources at 630-954-2000. All other applications must be submitted online.