Variable Data Processor
Travel Tags, Inc.
Grove City, OH
Come Work with Us!
Benefits Start Day 1 - No Waiting Period!
Taylor is proud to now offer “DailyPay”. With “DailyPay”, you can get paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper check! https://www.dailypay.com/partners/taylorcorp/
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ―and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Venture Solutions, a Taylor Corporation, is looking for a Variable Data Processor at our Grove City, OH location.
- Implements the technical mailing functions required for defined customer applications, based on the mailing job specifications.
- Processes and maintains records, statistics, and reports regarding mailing lists, postage costs, merging and batching operations.
- Administers controls and documents the activities related to data planning and development and the establishment of policies and procedures pertaining to its management, security, maintenance, and utilization.
- Follows standard work processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Communicates on key developments and specifics, which affect job output, keeping all parties informed.
- Follows all department Standard Work Documents, Department Standards, and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Performs mail file sorts and preparations, list maintenance and database management tasks on computer-based tools to format and control variable personalization of messages and information to be printed on products, packaging and mailings
- Processes and maintains records, statistics, and reports regarding mailing lists, postage costs, merging and batching operations
- Checks accuracy and relevance of input and output data by visual examination, correcting codes and batching for computer processing
- Verifies output against control totals, reviews format and accuracy of printouts and distributes information to appropriate departments
- Job may specialize in the processing of variable data or in mailing list preparations prior to processing jobs.
- 10am - 6pm; Tuesday – Saturday (First Shift)
You Must Have:
- 4 + years of experience programming and/or data base management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of variable data programs such as GMC Inspire, HP Dialogue and/or XMPie.
- Expert computer knowledge and skills pertaining to complex databases, especially Dbase, Excel and postal software programs, such as Satori or BCC.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences and to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively participate in team meetings, activities, and projects by being forthcoming with recommendations or suggestions.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education related/relevant professional work experience.
- Experience with Post Presort software’s such as Window Book or Monticello.
- Ability to perform basic project management duties.
- May require knowledge of the domestic mail manual rates and regulations, especially at higher levels
- Typically requires a minimum of 0-2 years of related / relevant experience or training.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing, and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package including several health plans to choose from, dental, vision, wellness programs, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO) and 64 hours of annual holiday pay.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.