Volvo Loader Field Tech
Cyclone Drilling, Inc.
Cyclone Drilling is looking for a Volvo Wheel Loader Field Technician to add to our team. This position offers great benefits and a fast-paced, exciting career in the Oil and Gas Industry. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years working as a diesel mechanic or Technician in the Oil and Gas industry as well as be willing to travel to rig locations as needed to perform routine maintenance and repairs. Schedule will be 7 days on, 7 days off. Majority of days on will be spent in the field servicing equipment at rig locations.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to travel and work on a flexible schedule.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- 3+ years experience as a diesel mechanic/technician
- 3+ years experience with hydraulic and filter systems
- 3+ years experience with troubleshooting and diagnostic systems
- Safeland USA training
- Strong work history of maintaining job with the same employer
- Any Certificates relating to the position.
At Cyclone Drilling, we believe that the hiring and training of good people is critical for the continued success of our company. The foundation of Cyclone Drilling’s success starts with solid leadership that knows how to foster a positive and safe work environment, while providing competitive compensation and benefits. If you believe in delivering high quality work and developing your talents in a team environment, then you would be a good addition to the Cyclone Drilling team. Employment opportunities exist in Colorado, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
Cyclone Drilling is known for providing superior solutions through teamwork with our industry's leading professionals who complete tasks successfully.