Vote Auditor – Contract (Hybrid-Flexible Options)
Broadridge Financial Solutions
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Do you have a great attention to detail, and intermediate Excel skills? Are you looking to join a leader in the Financial Technology industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role expected to last approximately 5 months. The work schedule is Monday-Friday with some overtime required, and some weekends. We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- Assist in the development of new procedures that ensure the accuracy of our voting process, as well as provide training and ongoing Associate feedback
- Conduct audit testing of specified proxy voting and reporting processes, perform audits of proxy contests, completion of special projects as requested, analysis and interpretation of proxy voting results (including un-voted proxies, proxy coding errors, etc,)
- Assist in handling procedures and documentation to ensure that Vote Audit is aligned with ISO and Sarbanes Oxley, as well as Broadridge corporate policies, and SEC and NYSE regulations
- Analyze and verify that votes sampled were processed correctly, help prepare daily vote auditing statistics
- Execute daily audits of the proxy voting process, and ensure votes are updated properly on the Proxy Plus System
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors in their reviews of the voting process
- Associate or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and v-lookups with the ability to build charts, pivot tables, and macros
- Ability to analyze and understand complex transactions
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Auditing, Accounting or Quality Assurance preferred but not required
- Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines
- Must be flexible to work overtime during busy times
The pay range for this position is $18.00 - $19.00 per hour. Broadridge considers various factors when evaluating a candidate's final salary including, but not limited to, relevant experience, skills, and education.
Broadridge associates helped us envision our Connected Workplace - a work model that allows associates around the globe, dependent upon their role responsibilities, to take advantage of the benefits of both on-site and off-site work to support our clients, one another, and the communities where we live and work. Our Connected Workplace is grounded in the concept of FACS: Flexible, Accountable, Connected, and Supported, which is our commitment to our associates. FACS supports our strong culture and allows us to achieve business goals while supporting meaningful work-life integration for our associates.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment and committed to providing a workplace that empowers associates to be authentic and bring their best to work. We believe that associates can only do their best when they feel safe, understood, and valued, and we work diligently and collaboratively to ensure Broadridge is a company—and ultimately a community—that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all its dimensions.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued, and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
If you need assistance or would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us at 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.ID:uDnQdo