VP Enterprise Applications – Remote (West of Rockies)
Wilbur-Ellis Nutrition, LLC
Are you a passionate technology leader with strong experience managing a portfolio of enterprise-level applications? Are you current on the latest application trends that drive innovation and support company growth and productivity? Does this describe you? If so, we want to hear from you!
For over a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The Vice President of Enterprise Applications provides strategic and performance leadership for business applications and platforms across Wilbur-Ellis. This role will have ownership of the full lifecycle of the application portfolio including strategizing, architecting, selecting, deploying, operating, evolving, and retiring those applications. Critical to success, this individual will ensure a deep understanding of business priorities and provide technological solutions that enable strategic priorities. In addition, this leader will proactively apply knowledge of software trends and functional best practices to ensure our technology infrastructure and capabilities are efficient and effective.
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's Applications, Architecture, and IT PMO organizations in support of business operations, ensuring that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfilling end-user requirements
- Direct the enterprise application department’s operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, performance management, and resource deployment
- Help the company drive innovation and leverage enterprise applications to help support company growth and productivity
- Oversee the development of the enterprise architecture and applications roadmap
- Drive strong partnerships across the organization to fully understand business goals and link to the implementation of enterprise system components
- Manage relationships between business stakeholders and the Information Technology department. This includes the development and maintenance of an effective communication strategy, facilitation of project prioritization, and resource allocation to meet program objectives
- Build high-performing technology teams that work collaboratively across the enterprise
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT Project Management, or a related field of study with additional training and related certificates in the field of Information Technology is desirable
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise applications and the application lifecycle including strategizing, architecting, selecting, deploying, operating, evolving, and retiring those applications
- Experience interfacing with business leaders and strategic partners to develop strategic design and development processes, as well as system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated success in effectively leveraging cross-functional and matrix resources to deliver high-quality customer-focused solutions
- Extensive experience with modern enterprise application lifecycle management approaches, including customer experience, transforming solution delivery (Agile, Dev Ops, Design Thinking), business value realization, and ERP transformation initiatives
- Strong working knowledge of current and upcoming enterprise applications trends, with a point of view on the evolving concepts and best practices
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- The ability to build relationships, work across functional lines, possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, and influence without authority in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Innovative and critical thinking, flexibility, and adaptability in problem-solving to provide actionable outcomes
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- In compliance with all states and cities requiring transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from $228,900 - $335,600. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, mental health, retirement plans, and other benefits.
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, specialty chemicals, and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over 100 years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
Follow our career social media accounts!
Application Development Sofware Development Enterprise Applications Enterprise Architect Application Development Sofware Development Enterprise Applications Enterprise ArchitectApplication Development Sofware Development Enterprise Applications Enterprise Architect Application Development Sofware Development Enterprise Applications Enterprise Architect Application Development Sofware Development Enterprise Applications Enterprise Architect Application Development Sofware Development Enterprise Applications Enterprise ArchitectID:uDnQdo