VRF Sales Manager
Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
WHO WE ARE
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a VRF Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating VRF product specifications, application expertise and sales of VRF HVAC products by developing a consultative relationship with manufacturer representatives, commercial and residential districts teams, national accounts teams, residential dealers, and commercial contractors.
- Call on engineers, manufacturer representatives, and commercial contractors to obtain Lennox total system specifications for VRF products.
- Provide a high-level application and system selection support.
- Assist manufacturer representative, districts teams and national accounts teams, and residential dealers & commercial contractors to understand the full range of existing and future VRF products.
- Conduct product introduction meetings, product training, and manufacturer representatives onboarding.
- Provide expertise on application and system design of specialty products.
- Communicate Federal, State and Local code compliance requirements and ASHRAE design guidelines.
- Provide early identification of changing customer and market area requirements identifying trends, opportunities and threats to the business.
- Establish and nurture a viable partnership with dealers, contractors, sales force, and OEM customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 1+ years of sales or engineering experience including substantial industry-specific experience.
- VRF HVAC sales experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering community to drive total company system specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and training skills.
- Sales oriented and team focused.
- Must have Substantial industry and product knowledge.
- Expert abilities in building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Broad knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Broad knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management Software.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox’s FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is a 100% remote position requiring travel within your designated territory.
In addition, you will receive a:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commisions
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Company car
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.ID:uDnQdo