Statlab Medical Products, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities (brief description)
- Locate, select and transport product according to order sheets
- Physical requirements include but are not limited to standing, walking, reaching, lifting, stacking or pulling products of various sizes, on shelves of various heights, weighing between 10 - 90 lbs. throughout the shift
- Loading/prepping pallets with appropriate items from pick slots and racks (use single and/or double pallets as required)
- Properly prepare and label shipments, ensuring all quality standards are met
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines
- Ensure all equipment is secure, remove/replace batteries and complete all necessary paperwork
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Basic experience with computers, including shipping/freight sites, and Epicor 9 or other ERP system preferred
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Forklift certified, preferred
- Ability to work 8:00 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday, with overtime and flexibility as needed
Our Warehouse Associates are on their feet essentially all day and must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 75 lbs. We have a great team-oriented culture and offers a generous benefits package. As a growing company, we are always looking to promote from within, so join us and get your foot in the door!