Deckers Outdoor Corp.
Moreno Valley, CA
The purpose of a Warehouse Associate I role is to understand and demonstrate basic functions of working within the warehouse environment, as well as beginning to learn the essential duties for multiple departments within the Distribution Center.
As a Warehouse Associate, you are expected to have the basic comprehension of what your role is within the department, and what goals are needed to achieve daily. It also includes, but not limited to proper training of equipment within your job role assigned, such as the CAJA robotic system, Semi-Automatic and Semi-Automatic Tapers, Panda, Reject Lane, IBOD, Sanitation, Picking, Packing, and RF gun will be provided to you to help you succeed in your role.
With this, you will also understand how to work under safety guidelines that will keep you safe. This comprehension entails being able to take daily direction from your leadership team with an understanding of how your role impacts other departments within the warehouse. Understand what your daily goals and objectives are, learning to become/transition to a Warehouse Associate II and advancing within the company. This is an entry level position for those with little to no warehouse experience.
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
Essential job functions as instructed. General housekeeping of warehouse/department and maintains a clean and sanitary work environment. Cross-training in other functions/departments as needed.
Who You Are?
- Highly motivated, a team-player, and self-starter
We’d love to hear from people with
- Ability to write and read simple correspondence
- Ability to learn to operate RF Scanner
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend, stand and walk repeatedly
- Ability to apply common sense and carry out instructions.
- Ability to understand all functions through training.
- Ability to follow safety procedures
- Ability to comprehend basic math.
- Able to work overtime and holidays on as needed basis
- Able to work in a sense of urgency and or fast paced environment
- Able to utilize and work safely with corrugate
- High School Diploma and or GED preferred
What We'll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$18.00 - $19.00 per hour
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Moreno Valley, CA distribution center. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.ID:uDnQdo