Warehouse Associate (Second Shift) $1500 Sign On Bonus – $20/hr
Tri-Valley Beverage, Inc.
Colchester, Town of, VT
Founded in 2011, Craft VT is an independent, family-owned beverage distributor servicing the entire state of Vermont. Craft VT is well known throughout the Vermont beverage industry for its unparalleled customer service, passionate team members and world-class portfolio of products. Craft VT represents over 50 craft beer, cider, hard kombucha, hard seltzer, wine and craft non-alcoholic beverage suppliers- check out our entire portfolio here: https://www.craftbeerguildvt.com/portfolio#catalog=brands/tab/1
We are accepting applications for our second shift warehouse. Monday - Thursday, 11 AM - 9 PM.
*New Hire Sign On Bonus $1,500 - $20/HR
Essential Job Functions:
- Pick products throughout warehouse for loads using iPhone and scanner
- Palletize products in preparation of loading on trucks
- Load trucks with correct loads and kegs
- Replenish all picking locations and overflow in designated area
- Follow all warehouse SOP’s on a daily basis
- Maintain that all warehouse equipment used is clean and functioning properly
- Utilize FIFO throughout the entire facility
- Report all breakage to ensure accurate inventory counts
- Pick orders and have them ready for the sales team when they arrive
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA requirements
- Inform supervisor of equipment issues and supply needs
- Serve as a backup for other employees when needed
- Maintain the proper upkeep of the warehouse
- Demonstrate courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and all co-workers
- Ensure safe operation of forklifts, ride-on’s, walk-behind’s and pallet jacks at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join Us?
- In-House Training
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Career & Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Career + development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment and working an overnight shift (highly preferred)
- Experience picking orders
- Forklift Certification is Preferred
- Must be willing to work over time when necessary
- Ability to work in all types of working environments (physical/heavy lifting, hands on labor, temperatures, etc.)
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines and safety of operations equipment at all times
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check and pre-employment physical.
*Sign-on bonus terms and conditions apply.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.