Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate. Primary responsibilities include; insuring a clean, organized and proper warehouse. Will also process orders/requests made by Service and Operations staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan. Work involves most of the following: verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. This worker may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Responsible for ordering materials as directed by the Supervisor and seeking best pricing through best known methods, as well as continuously reducing the costs associated with shipping.
- Maintains established inventory levels by regularly checking shelves and preparing purchase orders.
- Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Addressing and properly disposition materials/parts returned under warranty.
- Active member in Warehouse Safety Team.
- Deliver tooling and materials to jobsites.
- Keeps shop, warehouse and yard clean and organized.
- Keeps hazardous waste storage areas clean and records up to date.
Job Specifications (incl. Education requirements, minimal experience, computer skills required, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Possess basic skills in MSOffice Suite applications.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and work well with others in a highly matrix environment.
- Possess forklift certification or be able to quickly obtain certification.
- Background working with trades (i.e. Electrical, HVAC, etc.).
- Must have ability to have a flexible work schedule. There are intermittent demands for supporting after-hours and weekend work.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.