St Peters, MO
***This position is on our Siding side***
Our Warehouse Associates are an important part to distributing our products. We are seeking a warehouse person to work in a safe environment with positive people.
The Warehouse person will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse, pull inventory for customer pick-ups, use a forklift to unload inventory from incoming delivery trucks and load our trucks for jobsite deliveries. You will insure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock and properly handle any damaged materials. Be part of a team, because we have a “team-first” attitude. Work Monday through Friday, and opportunity for overtime on weekdays and Saturdays during the busy season.
- Experience working in a warehouse, distribution center, shipping and receiving department, or similar environment.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly each day.
- Driving a forklift in this type of setting is a plus or we will help you get certified.
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Keywords: warehouse, forklift, load, unload, receive, sort, stock, inventory, customer service, building products, building materials, roofing, distributor, distribution and purchase orders.
Arrowhead Building Supply - St Peters4890 North Service Road St Peters, MO 63376
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran Friendly Employer. SRS Distribution believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.