Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
SCHEDULE: Wednesday-Saturday (4x10s), 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our growing and innovative team. Our Warehouse Associates are responsible for coordinating warehouse activities of the depot including receiving, loading, warehouse cleanliness and fleet upkeep and maintenance.
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for coordinating distribution activities of the depot which includes receiving, loading, cleanliness and fleet upkeep, reporting directly to the facility leaders.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Shipping of materials to customers.
- Weekly receiving of cooking oil tanker trucks
- Execution of daily Standard Sanitary Operating Procedures.
- Compile of Corporate return orders
- Monitor daily warehouse inventories such as cooking oil and mechanical parts while being able to identify items needed.
- Fleet upkeep to include and adhere to maintenance schedule, loading of daily routes, and routine cleaning of the facility
- Participate and contribute in the Safety Goal for the facility
Education, Requirements & Competencies
- Previous experience working in a warehouse desired
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license
- Ability to use a smart phone
- Must meet Restaurant Technologies’ Fleet Safety requirements and maintain a clean driving record
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
- Organizational skills and ability to keep things in order strongly desired
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder as high as 20 feet in the air
- Ability to interpret documents and make suggestions based on information provided
- Ability to prioritize goals and effectively execute.
- Ability to partner with Internal Customers and provide excellent customer service
- Others duties as assigned
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to prohibit discrimination in employment.
As a critical part of our culture of respect, we strictly prohibit any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, ancestry, pregnancy, national origin, and any other status protected by law.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at askHR@rti-inc.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address. You may also contact us at 1-888-796-4997 if you wish to speak with a resource regarding a reasonable accommodation request.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.