La Vista, NE
Responsible for storing and organizing manufacturing and office materials in the warehouse facility, maintaining the inventory of manufacturing and office materials, and delivery of materials to all departments at Streck. Communicate via e-mail the completion of tasks and basic data entry. Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
1. Pick inventory for delivery to designated departments, personnel, and/or external customers. Deliver and pick up materials
from external and internal locations as needed.
2. Ensure all item(s) received are properly delivered and/or stored in the warehouse on a daily basis. Keep warehouse clean and organized at all times.
3. Perform routine maintenance checks on all equipment utilized in the warehouse.
4. Pick up and break down corrugated boxes from designated areas throughout the day and discard the boxes accordingly.
5. Clean out the blood receiving room and discard the blood boxes at the end of each day. Manage Biohazard bin supply.
6. Interface with the company’s various computer software applications and perform basic Syteline data entry functions.
7. Record and report all discrepancies to management in a timely manner.
8. Report all problems, procedure or process issues, or personnel concerns to management.
9. Comply with departmental and company policies, procedures, and regulations (including FDA and ISO regulations).
10. Use of hand-held scanners for movement of inventory within the facility.
11. Assist in preparation of stored non-sterilized items for EO shipments.
12. Maintain facility security.
13. Other duties as assigned by management
• High school diploma or GED level education with at least 1 year of verifiable work experience required.
• Must be dependable, well organized, possess good interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Must have basic knowledge and understanding of personal computers.
• Ability to perform general arithmetic.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/La Vista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Streck, LLC. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.ID:uDnQdo