Warehouse Distribution Coordinator – 1st Shift
Stonewall Kitchen, LLC
The Warehouse Distribution Coordinator will manage specific aspects of the Distribution Center in Dover, NH. This position will
oversee groups within the inbound or outbound channels to ensure productivity, consistency, quality, and scheduling. Act as first line of support for hourly associates to resolve issues. Understand work load, time constraints and work barriers for timely completion of the tasks at hand in an accurate and safe manner. Educate and enforce regulations and compliance with all relevant standards, guidelines, policies and procedures. The Warehouse Coordinator will example commitment to teamwork, associate growth and development, and continuous improvement of processes and performance.
• Partner with Warehouse Supervisors and Managers to schedule, supervise, and direct staff.
• Train and develop associates, including providing frequent and constructive feedback, including yearly appraisals, refresher
trainings and performance improvement plans.
• Balance workload and adjust staffing levels according to priorities and be communicative when there are slow, or busy
periods of work.
• Communicate department/company standards, expectations, goals, changes and policies to associates.
• Overseeing work flow and collaborate with leads (if applicable) in key areas.
• Ensure quality and on-time delivery for all sales channels.
• Work with other departments both in the distribution center and throughout the organization as needed
• Work with management team to help support facility operation, upkeep, and repair.
• Follow and enforce with staff all company policies and procedures for safety, including food safety, quality and sanitation
with regard to personnel, maintenance and equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned- not limited to; but including participation and people sharing with other key areas as business demands.
Stonewall Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer.
1. High School diploma or GED required.
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a warehouse setting OR 1 year of experience as a team leader/supervisor required
3. Solid written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, listening skills and
coaching/supporting skills, presentation skills
4. Must have MS Office experience, specifically MSWord and MS Excel
5. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs, on occasion, stand several hours a day, climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel,
twist, push and pull, and perform repetitive motions.
6. Must be able to move large quantities on merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other moving equipment.
7. Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment as needed.
8. Experience with inventory control and SKU management desired.ID:uDnQdo