Warehouse Lead – 2nd Shift
Durham Coca-Cola Bottling Co.
Primary Functions: To lead 2nd Shift Warehouse personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Leads and assists Warehouse personnel in accurately building and loading orders onto the appropriate delivery trucks.
- Ensures oldest product is being used first (FIFO).
- Verifies staged orders for accuracy.
- Assists in training warehouse personnel on Warehouse Department procedures.
- Ensures all procedures, SOP’s, GMP’s, and safety rules are being followed consistently by all employees.
- Audits warehouse aisles daily for cleanliness and racking issues for damage.
- Helps maintain plant security in the absence of the Manager.
- Any required training.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager
- Requires a High school diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- A valid NC Driver License
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a warehouse distribution environment
- A good candidate must provide a good work history that demonstrates: leadership, dependability, integrity, attention to detail, self-motivated, excellent customer service and takes initiative
- Ability to lift 40 pounds frequently
- Ability to lift 30 pounds over shoulders frequently
- Ability to lift CO2 cylinders occasionally (up to 55 pounds)
- Ability to push/pull product frequently
- Ability to walk/stand/sit at least 8 hours/daily
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license and operate manual/power pallet jacks, floor scrubber, and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment
- Ability to pass the company background and Motor Vehicle Report check and the company drug testing requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer of Disabilities/Veterans