Johnson Brothers Of Nevada, Inc.
Mountain State Beverage is proud to supply all 55 counties in West Virginia with over 2,000 different varieties of Wine, Spirits, and Craft Beer.
Our Night Warehouse Worker is responsible for properly filling orders for customer’s accounts, ensuring that all items ordered are received.
· Issue, receive, pick and transfer product to maintain accurate inventory.
· Maintain set work standards for picking orders.
· Safely operate and utilize manual and power equipment.
· Loading and unloading of product in an efficient and safe manner.
· Check product and packaging for quality purposes prior to shipping.
· Reviews orders for shipment to ensure accuracy.
· Other warehouse duties and activities as assigned.
· Must be a minimum of 18 years old
· Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to work independently, be self managed and motivated to meet deadlines
· Ability to pass the pre-employment screening: background check, drug test, and physical
Mountain State Beverage is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Mountain State Beverage makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Time Type:Full time ID:uDnQdo