Kenneth Crosby, a DXP Company
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving – receive inbound shipments accurately, verify inbound receipts match vendor/transfer purchase order, accurate accounting of inventory and resolution of discrepancies
- Put Away (stocking) incoming inventory following (FIFO) standards, verifying receiving accuracy matching parts and quantity to stock locations and resolution of discrepancies
- Picking – pull orders to customer specifications, ensure order accuracy, accurate accounting of inventory and resolutions of discrepancies
- Packaging, Shipping - package inventory to fulfill customer orders to customer specifications, verification of order accuracy matching parts and quantity to pick ticket, freight is rated according to DXP standards, accurate accounting of inventory and resolution of discrepancies
- Additional responsibilities and cross training added as you grow with our company
Qualifications of the Warehouse include, but are not limited to:
- 1-3 year(s) of previous Warehouse experience preferred
- Prior computer experience including Microsoft Office, common carrier shipping software, and online tracking and mapping tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Data entry skills, organization, and multi-tasking is required
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to meeting daily deadlines
- Ability to operate a forklift preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Physical Demand: Ability to lift to 50 lbs. required
Working Conditions: Warehouse Distribution environment with possible exposure to dirt, heat, and noise
Hours: 8:00am and 5:00pm M-F (includes hour lunch)
Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V