Warehouse Operator (Distribution)
Dairy Farmers of America
T.G. Lee Dairy has an immediate job opening for well-rounded Warehouse Operators to perform a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. Performs any combination of receiving, storing and distributing tasks to assist in the distribution of product. Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for frequently pulling and stacking product based on daily orders. Meeting specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Responsible for operating various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
- Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Report any mechanical problems such as bad wearstrips, plugged or missing lube nozzles, spacer stop malfunctions, palletizer malfunctions or conveyor breakdowns.
- Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; Completing production and quality logs. Furnish accurate counts on load tags
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area. Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
T.G. Lee Dairy is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we’re passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners.
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities – come join us!
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 pm to 4:00 am (can vary based on needs)
- 401(k) or 401(k) with company contribution*
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards*
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families
*varies by company