C & D Technologies
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Experienced Warehouse Operator will be responsible for the movement of product through the warehouse making sure it is ready for transportation to our customers. You will be working as a team to deliver our products efficiently, safely and on-time. The Warehouse Operator must have attention to detail and can accurately track stock as it moves through the warehouse. If you are a self-starter ready to join an engaging team, Trojan Battery Sales is looking for you.
Areas of Focus
Movement of product through warehouse to ensure it is ready for transportation to our customers
• General knowledge of battery types and packaging configurations
• Upon receipt of sales order, pick tickets, pull and consolidate orders from specified bin locations
• Prepare (shrink wrap, label) and stage orders for shipping, load truck at day’s end
• Receipt of purchase orders from vendors–verify counts and place product in respective bin locations
• Conduct and, or assist with cycle counts of inventory
• Assist with Golf Cart Fleet installs as needed
• Operate (Drive) company vehicle (Non-CDL) as needed, and assist with customer deliveries
• Basic operation of warehouse machinery and equipment (forklift, electric pallet jack, stretch wrap machine)
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a customer service/warehouse environment
• High School Diploma, GED, or greater
• Read, write, and speak basic English
• Valid driver’s license; a clean driving record; current liability insurance
• Forklift Certified (sit-down and stand-up)
• Some experience in an assembly and production environment preferred
if you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!ID:uDnQdo