Warehouse Operator- Graveyard
Level 3/ $22.00 - $25.00
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for safely operating forklift equipment to accurately move materials.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Safely operates forklift equipment to move materials & assets.
- Verifies material data upon movement and documents and accurately records in ERP system.
- Operates within the Warehouse GMP standards to include FIFO rotation of materials.
- Act with a sense of urgency
- Recommend solutions to warehouse operational problems.
- Listen and communicate effectively with the work team.
- Assist with and perform miscellaneous projects as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Document and report non-conformance to expedite corrective measures and maximize long-term quality goals and training metrics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, email)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work independently and/or collectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates good communication, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to promote team interaction and value.
- Positive attitude
- Bilingual a plus
- Successful working under pressure
- Safety and Quality oriented
- Detail oriented a must
- Ability to self-manage to operational objectives
- Production area access with full GMP uniform
- Freezer access with full freezer gear protection
- Office environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently and unassisted.
- Demands may include crouching, kneeling, reaching, performing repetitive motions; stand, stoop, pick, and walk for up to 8 hours a day.
Required education and experience
- Minimum one year experience in warehouse operations.
Preferred education and experience
- Forklift and/or Pallet Jack certification
- Experience working in food processing/manufacturing preferred
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
SupHerb Farms does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future. Authorized to work in the US, E-Verify participant, Social Security Trace, Drug Test, Criminal Background, Education and Employment verification.
SupHerb Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.ID:uDnQdo