Warehouse Person (2nd shift)
Ziegler CAT has an opening for a Warehouse Person to assist with shipping, receiving, parts inventory, and walk-in customers. We are looking for a dedicated employee with a strong work ethic and excellent organizational and customer service skills to help support our growth.
- Fill and prepare orders for shipment and to inventory
- Receive parts and backorder parts
- Fill orders with materials from stock locations
- Help manage bin and parts locations to verify inventory records
- Address any discrepancies in parts inventory
- Determine the proper mode of transportation for parts shipment
- Assess equipment, tools, and environment to ensure workplace and warehouse are free of hazards and are in compliance
- Load and unload cargo, using forklifts
- Perform counter sales and answer phones as necessary
- Build hydraulic hoses and maintain hose bench
- Work collaboratively on a team
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2+ years warehouse experience
- Personal characteristics: Dependable, attention to detail, positive attitude, efficient, team player, and problem solver
- Basic computer skills
- Able to maintain clean and safe work environment
- Experience in diesel engine, heavy equipment, agriculture, or automotive a plus
- This role is deemed safety-sensitive and will be subject to a drug test as a pre-employment requirement
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Push/pull up to 10 lbs
- Lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
- Standing, walking, using hands, talking, hearing, neck rotation, trunk rotation, stair climbing, ladder climbing, repetitive bending, kneeling, sustained squat, forward reaching, overhead reaching, supine overhead reaching, crawling, bin lift, high steps, fingering/grasping – able to use bolt box.
- Working Conditions may be indoor and/or outdoor. Noise level may be loud at times.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.
For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights and protections, click here.