Warehouse Person – Shipping Department
- Load finished goods onto trucks.
- Load correctly marked cartons to achieve economical use of cargo space and to minimize in-transit damage.
- Report any product shortages prior to shipment.
- Unloads trucks and verifies incoming materials and supplies.
- Ensures accurate counts.
- Operates a bander to band materials.
- Process outgoing United Parcel Service shipments.
- Complete daily forklift inspections, trailer inspections, dock inspections, etc.
- Operates a forklift to move, pick up, stack, shelve and deliver material.
- Operates a company vehicle locally.
- Completes necessary transactions or moves in the system as required.
- Completes work orders.
- Maintains a shipment schedule.
- Completes all required shipping/receiving paperwork.
- Compliance with all safety rules and policies.
- Quality inspection required at every operation.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must maintain a valid forklift license
- Must be able to use a scale, adding machine, and material handling equipment
- Must be able to read and complete work orders
- Must possess knowledge of computer programs such as Word, Excel, Office