Warehouse Shipper Receiver Wanted- $16 + per hour
Responsible for shipping and receiving raw materials and products to consistently maintain and promote corporate profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Pick and prepare outgoing materials, products, and supplies.
- 3-6 months previous experience in shipping and receiving preferred.
- Load and Unload trucks as needed.
- Count items received or shipped and check against packing list.
- Receive incoming materials, products, and supplies.
- Record any discrepancies with shipments.
- Perform any other functions related to the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to drive and properly operate a tow motor and other warehouse equipment.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Ability to perform manual tasks under varying weather conditions in generally a warehouse setting.
- Must be able to perceive depth.
- Ability to work with a variety of equipment.
- Including but not limited to Tow Motors, Oder Pickers, Scissor Lift, Wrapper, computers, telephones, fax machines, copy machines, calculators, and different types of software.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Semi-moderate to moderate physical activity.
- Including but not limited to sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, and crouching.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 3 to 6 months experience in shipping/receiving preferred.