Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
What does a Warehouse Shipping Clerk do at Swire Coca-Cola?
As a Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk you will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing loads, playing an important role in helping our Warehouse team ensure accuracy.
Job Details: This position will be swing shift (1:00pm - 9:30pm)
- Process all inbound/outbound shipments
- Use SAP shipment monitor to acquire daily inbound/outbound shipment list
- Identify and communicate BRF/STO/PO corrections to inventory team
- Manage dock schedule in Lean Logistics
- Reconcile finished goods inventory in SAP, the inventory database, compared to the finished goods inventory that is physically counted.
- Check Drivers in and out as they arrive for appointments
- Complete all paperwork for receiving department
- Manage Receiving schedule on dedicated and over the road drivers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as per business need
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
Base pay range is $18.04 to $23.68 per hour. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities.
At Swire Coca-Cola, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates and their families. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, Virtual Mental Health Counseling, 401(k) with Company Match, and Tuition Reimbursement. We also offer the following paid time off benefits on a calendar year or anniversary year basis: 80 hours of Paid Vacation, 1 hour of Paid Sick Leave for every 40 hours worked (unless otherwise subject to a more generous local requirement), 7 Paid Holidays, 3 Paid Floating Holidays, 8 hours of Paid Volunteer Leave, up to 8 weeks of Maternity Disability Paid Leave (based on eligibility), and up to 2 weeks of Parental Paid Leave (based on eligibility).
Swire Coca-Cola is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.