Warehouse Site Manager
Warehouse Site Manager
Manage a team of people within warehousing, logistics, and inventory management. Recruit, lead, coach, mentor, develop, train, and schedule warehouse personnel while working with the Operations and Site Management teams to remain on schedule and meet customer requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
Estimated Starting Salary Range for Warehouse Site Manager: $65,000 - $75,000
Pay commensurate with experience.
Full time benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and other possible benefits as provided. Benefits are subject to change with or without notice.
Warehouse Site Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Supports and reports to the Regional Manager.
- Manages day-to-day onsite warehouse operations.
- Conducts warehouse operations at the direction of the Regional and Program Manager.
- Ensures employee compliance to company and production procedures.
- Trains, supervises, and evaluates the performance of assigned warehouse employees; assign workloads to warehouse workers; communicate job expectations to employees.
- Motivates, organizes, and encourages teamwork within the project team to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Identifies training needs and communicates to the Regional and Program Manager.
- Assists the Regional and Program Manager in developing and/or updating standard operating procedures for each operational process.
- Ensures operations meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Organizes and maintains inventory and storage area.
- Recommends operational process improvements to the Regional and Program Manager.
- Ensures inventory count and location at or above organizational standards.
- Interfaces with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintains items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identifies areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing operational procedures and practices; communicate to the Regional Manager.
- Implements quality assurance procedures in accordance with contract requirements and industry standards.
- Implements inventory control procedures in accordance with contract requirements and industry standards.
- Manages customer service activities including customer satisfaction and resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Achieves high level of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of order.
- Maintains inventory by conducting weekly cycle counts and reporting results to the Inventory Control/Quality Assurance Manager and Regional Manager; reconcile variances.
- Ensures operations comply with all contract and legal requirement, and safety regulations as well as organizational policies.
- Implements business support strategies for the management of its commodities.
- Coordinates with client on initial fielding, sustainment, items authorized for repair in accordance with serviceability standards and product warranty information.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Warehouse Site Manager Experience, Education, Skills, Abilities requested:
- Six years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management (SCM), or Warehouse Management (WM), 5 years of demonstrated leadership, and 2 years of IT experience related to Logistics, SCM or WM. Experience with SCP/WM on US Marine Corps or other military installations is highly desired.
- Two years of Program/Project Management comparable to the duties and responsibilities identified.
- May be required to obtain and maintain an active Secret Security clearance.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to communicate clearly in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of inventory control systems.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet physical requirements, such as lifting to 30 lbs, bending and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate a variety of tools i.e., banding tools.
- Experience using warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and handcarts.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines and practices.
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications of Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting (CNFC) provides support, services, and solutions to federal and commercial customers. The company takes a personalized approach to solving our clients' toughest challenges, helping you make the most of your skills. CNFC is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com.
Similar Searchable Titles
Warehouse Operations Manager
Warehouse Facility Manager
Distribution Center Manager
Warehouse Logistics Manager
Legal Disclaimer: Cherokee Federal is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit cherokee-federal.com/careers for information regarding our Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Statement, Accommodation request, and Presidential EO 14042 Notice.ID:uDnQdo