Becoming an Outfitter means daily minimum pay, career growth potential, and an opportunity to improve people’s lives and health through better sleep.
What makes us unique?
- 5-day work week
- Monthly Bonus payout eligibility on top of standard pay
- Pay per piece eligibility
Our company offers great benefits, including:
- Competitive base rate of pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
- Employee purchase program for Employee and Family offering up to 75% off the best mattress brands
A day in the life of being an outfitter:
- Offloading and loading of product; check and verify the correct product is being loaded
- Responsible for inspection of goods to determine product condition and quality
- Performing processes to make inventory ready for sale
- Organizing and maintaining inventory
- Abide by all company safety regulations while maintaining warehouse cleanliness and organization
- Perform necessary inventory cycle counts and/or physical inventories
Sleep Outfitters is a Tempur Sealy company. Tempur Sealy is a Forbes Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Company and is the largest mattress manufacturer in the United States and in the world!
Our values are the core of who we are. We live by our PACT, we are Passionate, Accountable, Credible, and Trustworthy.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.ID:uDnQdo