Warehouse Worker – 1st Shift
North American Corp. Of Illinois, Graphics & Technology Group
Monday-Friday (full time & part time available)
1st shift: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm (overtime as needed) up to $17.60/hr.
The purpose of this position is to receive product, put away product, pick orders, and ship orders.
- Receiving and put away inbound receipts from vendors.
- Pick outbound orders.
- General warehouse labor support.
- Visually inspects products for defects, setting aside defective items to one side on a skid for the rework department.
- Packs items in designated carton per customer order.
- Places identification labels on outbound shipments.
- Reports discrepancies to supervisor
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be able to do basic math.
- No experience necessary
- Forklift, reach trucks and other D/C equipment operation experience preferred, but willing to train
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.