Coca-Cola Bottling Co. High Country
Coca-Cola, with its many brands, has been recognized and enjoyed by people around the world for over a century. Founded in 1956, Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family owned, regional Bottler serving portions of Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Every day we honor our core values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Respect through encouraging our team members to develop, grow and serve. Together we become more effective and productive… in life and work.
Refresh your career and join us in refreshing the world!
- Starting hourly wage for the Warehouse Worker is $18.00 an hour depending on experience.
- Robust benefits package including 100% paid employee health and dental option!
What will you do as a Warehouse Worker?
- Pull product from warehouse shelves based on customer orders.
- Load product from the shelves onto pallets, check that all proper product is on the pallet, secure the pallet for transport, and load it onto delivery trucks.
- May utilize forklifts and other 2-wheel and 4-wheel carts to move product, but will also be required to manually lift product.
- Assist in unloading delivery trucks by moving product from the truck to the proper location within the warehouse.
In the Warehouse Worker role, we are seeking someone who:
- Is detail focused
- Likes working in a warehouse environment
- Likes to be on the move, and is capable of lifting up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Has 1-year general work experience and is over the age of 18
In the Warehouse Worker role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Have prior warehouse experience
- Have a forklift certification (but we will train)
Warehouse Worker Benefits will include:
- Pay starting at $18.00 an hour
- 100% Employer Paid Health Option
- 100% Employer Paid Dental
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K With Employer Match
- Product Discounts
- Much more!
Our Highest Principle – Honor God in all that we do. We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.