Leading metals manufacturing company JENNMAR is seeking to fill Welder positions at its plant in Clearfield. Primary duties include performance of MIG, TIG, and stick-weld processes to operate welding equipment/machines. At JENNMAR fabrication takes place in our more than twenty strategically located manufacturing facilities associated with our affiliated brands. From bolts and beams to channels and trusses, to resin and rebar, and more, JENNMAR is uniquely positioned to accommodate our customers’ industrial fabrication needs.
- HS/GED/Vo-Tech Welder Certification Required;
- AWS Certification A plus;
- One-to-Three (1-3) Years MIG, TIG, Stick-weld Experience Preferred or a combination of education and experience;
- ISO experience a plus.
- Dependability to be consistently at work and on time with ability to work 40+ flexible schedule including weekends;
- Fundamental listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Functional math skills including knowledge of fractions and decimals;
- Ability to verify product dimensions using micrometers, calipers, and other precision measuring instruments;
- Special, form, and depth perception with finger and manual dexterity to perform welding processes;
- Repetitive standing, twisting, reaching, squatting capability during normal phase duties;
- Close visual acuity, near/far vision, and multiple limb coordination
- Moderate/heavy lifting capability (up to 65 lbs.)
- Team member mentality with ability to follow safety and standard operating procedures with a quality assurance mindset and adherence to proper PP requirements
*Excellent benefits include medical with a standard PPO plan with deductibles as low as $1,500 and wellness credit up to $750; free concierge primary care; voluntary 401k plan currently matching up to 12%; voluntary dental and vision plans; free telemedicine services; basic life, long and short term disability coverage.