E&E Manufacturing Co., Inc.
To weld prototype and high volume production metal stampings, making sure beads are tight and in line with print specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Also, additional job duties may be assigned.
•Ensure that all welds meet the high expectations of the customer
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
• Ability to utilize standard inspection tools to verify parts meet print specifications
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by standard.
• Welding a variety of raw materials using the proper weld settings in order to minimize distortion, overheating, expansion, etc.
• Utilizing weld fixtures to properly clamp, tack, or hold the pieces as required.
• Maintaining and setting up necessary welding tools.
• Examining sub-component parts and finished assemblies to blueprints using standard quality tools.
• Operating other equipment as necessary and directed by the manufacturing supervisor (grinding, sanding, etc.).
- Operate fork lift, if required and trained.
• MIG weld experience.
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
- Will be required to cross-train as back-up in other areas of the manufacturing plant.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements.
• Working safely as a condition of employment.
• Ability to work overtime when needed.
Employees are expected to follow all standards listed below:
- Consistently exhibit appropriate attendance habits, working the hours necessary to perform the job.
- Organize and maintain efficiency of personal work area.
- Provide necessary, accurate, and timely feedback of all pertinent information to co-workers and management.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management personnel to enhance teamwork and communication initiatives.
- Consistently adhere to and support company policies and procedures, including ISO14001, IATF16949, and safety regulations.
- Accept instructions and duties in a positive manner.
- Treat all co-workers with dignity and respect.
- Actively support the Globe Tech values.
- Knowledge of all applicable document control processes
Work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees also may be subject to certain environments such as working near loud moving mechanical parts. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following environments include:
- Manufacturing shop floor
The noise level in the working environment will be heavy with high traffic. Ear protection will be required.
The physical demands describes below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following physical demands include:
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Weight up to 50 Pounds
Special Vision Requirements
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
- Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
To effectively carry out duties and responsibilities in the job position the following education, experience, or certifications are preferred:
- GED or High School Diploma.
- one year related experience and/or training
Additional Skills Required:
To effectively carry out duties and responsibilities in the job position the following skills are required:
- Experience with basic computer systems.
- Speak effectively with fellow employees or customers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, etc.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading skills
- Detail oriented.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines while performing multiple duties.
Globe Tech offers a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success. We offer comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401 (k) program, and free membership to local gym.
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to agency policies. Employees must be willing to work any shift and overtime as required. In addition, all employees must pass a drug screen test and criminal background check. This is to acknowledge that I have received a copy of my job description.