JR Custom Metal Products, Inc.
Experienced Welders WANTED!
Must have 5 years of recent industrial welding experience in a fast paced, custom-job shop production environment. Qualified candidates must pass a welding test and pre-employment drug screening. Available openings are for 2nd Shift production.
Welders are responsible for joining, fabricating, and repairing metal and other weld materials by applying appropriate welding techniques. This position must be able to interpret blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding process.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB TASKS:
* Proficiently weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions.
* Perform work using safe work habits.
* Fabricate pieces ensuring conformance with product specifications and blue prints.
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and product specifications.
* Work in such a way as to create limited scrap or rework and work to continually improve quality level.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* 3-5 years experience industrial manufacturing preferred.
* Basic math skills with ability to read tape measure.
* Ability to read blueprints with knowledge of welding symbols