Window Install Technician
Building Material Distributors, Inc.
Williston, Town of, VT
Windows and Doors by Brownell is looking for hard working candidates to join our team! We're a growing company with a family atmosphere, and we're looking for employees who want to have a big impact. We offer competitive benefits contributions to our ESOP for all employee owners, and we're 100% employee owned. So, if you're looking for a place to grow your career, Windows and Doors by Brownell is the place for you!
The Window and Door Install Technician will be responsible for the quality installation of Marvin Windows and Doors and like products by maximizing today’s air and water management techniques, following manufacturer installation recommendations, and completing interior and exterior trim. This person is the onsite point of contact for the homeowner and requires the ability to lead Installers with the day-to-day direction.
- A great company with a solid reputation and strong core values
- An employee ownership culture
- Opportunity to make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plans with Company stock
The Window and Door Installation Technician will be responsible for the quality installation of Marvin Windows and Doors and like products by maximizing today’s air and water management techniques, following manufacturer installation recommendations, and completing interior and exterior trim. This person is the onsite point of contact for the homeowner and requires the ability to lead Installation Techs with the day-to-day direction.
- Responsible for making sure all materials and necessary tools are loaded on the company vehicle and at the jobsite
- Communication with homeowners and carpenters
- Reporting directly to the Production Coordinator
- Responsible for proper maintenance of tools, equipment, and vehicles
- Pickup at the end of the day, leaving job site clean
- Leading team of carpenters
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with carpentry, construction, and woodworking
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication
- Great attitude and customer service oriented
- Desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Leadership abilities
BMD, Inc and Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. BMD, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.