X-Ray Technician I – 2nd shift
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA09: Mission Sys (Propulsion) 3530 Branscombe Road , Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
The X-ray Technician Level 1 conducts X-Ray inspections to approved standards on UTAS Propulsion products and documents any observations. The X-ray Technician Level 1 will radiograph parts and interpret N-ray and X-ray film. Any products identified through the inspection process to be nonconforming will be documented by initiating a nonconformance report while technically describing the areas of concern. Be an essential part of a team that plays a critical role within the aircraft/aerospace safety equipment arena.
- $26.50 per hour starting rate*
- Eligible for Annual Increases
- Competitive Benefits Package, including first day Medical
- Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- 1st few weeks of onboarding may consist of training on day shift
- Overtime available on a business need basis
- Certain paid holidays
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform essential X-Ray inspection functions on manufactured parts following established X-Ray inspections methods.
- Interpret film and certify conformance of parts to customer requirements.
- Have the skills and knowledge to set up and standardize equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results.
- Document characteristics of products accurately and with technical detail.
- Initiating nonconforming reports for any products that do not conform to written work instructions.
- Complete all necessary records to assure compliance to specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering colleagues as needed.
- Experience working as an X-Ray technician.
- Typically requires a high school diploma In the absence of a high school diploma or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is typically required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Access (ATF).
- U.S. Person (U.S. citizen, permanent resident, refugee or asylee) or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required
- Pass a near vision test and color perception test annually.
- N-Ray experience
- Digital X-Ray experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.).
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
*The salary range for this role is $26.24 to $35.50; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo