At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate and maintain orderly and efficient flow of inventory for the entire Fabick campus to which the new hire is employed. This individual is responsible for the inflow and outflow of customer assets; as well as, Fabick assets across all divisions. This position will work to serve and satisfy the needs of multiple divisions for the greater good of the entire enterprise.
- Coordinate when required the shipping of new, used, rental, demo, and serviced customer equipment.
- Responsible for initiating when needed and completing INSPCT templates for the purpose of loss mitigation of both Fabick, and our customers.
- Receive new equipment and associated attachments per defined business process. Assign, print and attach barcodes to equipment and attachment.
- Generate and send receiver for new and used machines to Sales Dept per defined business process.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of equipment to showcase to customers
- Conduct investigations to verify and resolve shipping and receiving errors
- Comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Take pictures of the equipment, and ensure all machines meet Fabick quality standards before leaving the yard; check equipment for accuracy of the following: serial numbers, correct hour meter reading, attachments, and any damage on returned equipment.
- Take pictures of damage as needed; when damage is identified, notify the appropriate department head in conjunction with sending all supporting documentation immediately.
- Conduct monthly physical inventory audits for location to which you are employed. Make sure all equipment and attachments are barcoded and scanned.
- Reconcile inventory reports and locate missing items.
- Submit inventory reports and communicate disparities to Department heads.
- Maintain an organized the yard keeping it free from excessive debris and trash.
- Other duties as assigned.