Come create the future
Encourage Your Kids to Consider a Career in
What You Should Know About Modern Manufacturing
• Modern manufacturing offers a chance to design and build the future, whether it’s inventing the latest aircraft or automobile, a lifesaving medicine or a new way to harness power.
• A manufacturing career allows you to combine practical problem-solving and creativity with exciting new technology, such as 3-D printing, robotics and computer-aided design, to shape and build a better tomorrow.
- In modern manufacturing, you get the chance to lead and collaborate with others early on, to grow through the development of lifelong, invaluable skills and the opportunity to enhance your career across diverse fields.
- The innovations of the future—whether that be self-driving cars, precision agriculture or artificial intelligence—will be guided by tomorrow’s workforce in modern manufacturing.
- Whether through an apprenticeship program, a graduate trainee role or on-the-job teaching, there are many routes into modern manufacturing.
• Modern manufacturing will generate 3.5 million high-skilled jobs in the next decade, with many roles potentially going unfilled due to a lack of trained employees.
• New jobs in modern manufacturing extend beyond shop floors and laboratories into offices, state-of-the-art tech centers and even your living room. Everything that is made needs smart thinkers and doers to invent, market, distribute and maintain revolutionary products.
• All your favorite products—from your mobile device to your lifesaving medication—are a result of manufacturing. Manufacturing is the timeless innovation generator, touching every industry while making the world what it is today and what it will be tomorrow.
• With skills in high demand, jobs are well rewarded—on average, a job in manufacturing pays more than $81,000 a year in salary and benefits. It’s the path to a secure career, with many opportunities to progress and grow.
Rise to the Top with Mahindra
Mahindra is a $19 billion company that employs 200,000 people in over 100 different countries – including over 3,500 in the United States – bound by a common purpose: to enable people to rise. A leading presence in the automotive, agricultural, and technology solutions markets, we are taking a leadership role in offering sustainable transportation solutions in the U.S.
- In Michigan, Mahindra Automotive North America is working with the U.S. Postal Service to develop the Next Generation Delivery Vehicle, transforming the way you will receive your mail in the future.
- In Houston, Mahindra North America, the third largest tractor supplier in the U.S., is helping further sustainable agriculture.
- In Silicon Valley and Ann Arbor, Mahindra GenZe is producing electric scooters and transforming the way that America commutes.
Join our team today and transform transportation!
- Last year alone, the company hired more than 2,000+ Americans in the United States, and Mahindra has openings in many specialties in locations across the U.S.
- Manufacturing and design
- Information Technology
- Accepting no limits
- Alternative Thinking
- Driving Positive Change
Simply stated, Creators Wanted.
Meet Modern Manufacturing
The stories of rewarding and exciting career paths number in the millions. See firsthand how America’s best and brightest are making their—and our future—in modern manufacturing.